3D Maneuver Gear inspired Boston Bag
made by master-piece, selling for ¥23,100 on 2PMWORKS.
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
WHAT DO YOU AMERICANS MEAN WHEN A SHOW IS ON AT LIKE FUCKIN “8/7c” WHAT IS THAT????
We never switched over to metric timekeeping. The c stands for “Caw”, referring to how many times a majestic eagle has flown overhead and cawed that day. Sometimes the eagles are feeling sluggish, so the show could be on after either the 7th or 8th caw.
WHAT IF MY COLORS ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR COLORS
They are, because people having varying numbers of Rods and cones in their eyes, it causes people to see colours differently.
Also there is a theory that everyone sees, for example, the colour red differently eg Red=yellow, but because we’ve been taught that, that specific colour is red, no one knows if everyone is seeing the same colour as another person.
This is Ruthie. Ruthie was born without all the functions of her liver, and she’s having a rough time. When she was a baby, a doctor took part of her small intestine and made a little patch up for the missing parts of her liver. But this is only temporary.
Ruthie needs an organ donor, and her operation will cost around $500,000 dollars. Her family can’t pull that money, so all they’re asking for is $40,000 dollars.
With your help, Ruthie can have her surgery. Without her surgery, her body will soon outgrow the patch she has in place.
If you want to donate to Ruthie’s surgery, click here.
If you want to send a check, click here.
If you want to donate and find companies willing to match your donation, click here.
Ruthie and her family need all the help they can get, Ruthie already has hospital bills piling up, as every time she has a fever, she has to go to the hospital and get her blood checked for bacteria, then stay there for a few days.
Ruthie deserves a life outside of the hospital, and even if you can’t make a donation, it’d help so much just to signal boost this and reblog it, only the pictures of her show up on your blog.
spread it like wildfire
Cheating was the game, and I triumphed unfairly most fairly!
The Muppets did the thing.
I’ll only be answering the one’s you specifically asked for if that’s alright :>
1. Take a picture of your workspace. My workspaces! You’d be amazed how much is crammed into this little corner that you can’t even see in the photo.
2. Show your pencil case and what’s inside. I don’t really have a pencil case… but I do have a pencil box!
5. Who/what inspires you? My major inspirations have been my uncle, Brittney Lee, Mary Blair, Sheila Beckett, Blaine Gibson, Glen Keane, and the list could go on. There are so many talented artists out there that constantly inspire me. As for what inspires me, pretty much anything, from a tree to a person walking down the street. Inspiration is all around!
7. Do you have any OCs? I do! Although I rarely draw them anymore. I have Frank the tourist (based off every generic tourist I saw while living in FL), Taff the tiger (who’s design has constantly been changing since I was in middle school), Namu the forest guardian (from my senior thesis in college), and his companion/friend (a little girl who has yet to be named >.>). Here’s a quick doodle of all of them so you won’t have to look at my old art XD
8. Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites? I absolutely have to listen to music when I work, but the type of music I listen to depends on what I’m working on or what I feel like listening to at that time. One of my main preferences is kpop and other foreign music because I don’t have to worry about getting distracted from my work by singing along with it. Some of my other music includes Disney songs, songs from my childhood, Frank Sinatra, and recently Imagine Dragons.
Thanks for all the questions!