this is my favourite fucking thing
Final wip for the night.
5 hours later…
What’s this?! I’m working on another project?!
Life is a jerk.
Rainbow Landscapes - Too Beautiful To Be Real?
- Red beach, Panjin, China
- Giant’s Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland, U.K.
- The Wave, Arizona, U.S.
- Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, U.S.
- Giant Buddha, Leshan, China
- Rice terraces, Bali, Indonesia
- Odle Mountains, Italy
- Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
- Travertines, Pamukkale, Turkey
- Hitachi Seaside Park, Hitachinaka, Japan
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"
— (via yumegrrrrrl)
Whipped Cream & Strawberry Bedroom
Click through all the pictures. This is the most amazing hotel room I’ve seen!
This is the first picture I was given of my unborn son
Absolutely amazing. Khal Drogo by khaldrene from Game of Thrones.
Photography: Kenneth Pfeifer
Model: René Koiter
Costume: Nora Holley
Additional Costuming: Jessica Dru Johnson
Makeup: Tripped Wire
Hair: Celeste Aviva Elson
Physical Conditioning: East Coast West Coast
Skip the Use - Nameless World
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS! THE SONG AND THE ANIMATION ARE SO GOOD I AM HAVING AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE PLEASE WATCH THIS YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY
Reblogging, because this is a better quality version than the last link I had.
Once again, music video set into the world of Zombillenium, by Arthur De Pins. The book should be turned into an animated feature film.
A clever typography series using letters within a word to illustrate the word.